Vodka Kombucha Cocktails
The Classic Kombucha
- 1- 16 ounce bottle of your favorite kombucha (berry flavors work great)
- 2 ounces of quality vodka
- 1/2 of a lime, quartered
- Berries of your choice as garnish
- Basil sprigs as garnish
- Simple syrup (to taste)
- In your favorite glass, pour 1 oz. vodka, 8 oz. kombucha, and simple syrup for sweetness.
- Stir or shake gently.
- Top with a twist of lime and garnish with basil and sliced strawberry.
Kombucha, Vodka and Raspberry
- 2 ounces of your favorite un-flavored kombucha
- 5-6 raspberries
- 2 ounces quality vodka
- 1-1/2 tablespoons simple syrup
- To make the simple syrup, simmer 1 cup of sugar in 1 cup of water until the sugar dissolves. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Gently muddle the raspberries at the bottom of a glass.
- Add ice, the vodka and the simple syrup, and then top with the kombucha. Stir to combine the mixture.
- Float a few additional raspberries on top for added color and serve in your favorite drink glass.